Is your relationship with God a deep personal one? Do you depend on Him for everything? I mean really depend on Him and rely on Him and His Word. The deeper our relationship is allowed to develop with God, the more profound our walk with God will be. The closer you are to Him, the more He will shine through you.
As a young child, most of us depended and trusted our parent/s for everything. We did not concern ourselves with daily needs. We were sheltered from the worries in the world. We trusted what they said as the truth. We are a child of God. He wants us to have the same trust in Him. But unlike our parents, God is not subject to the human condition of getting it wrong as most natural parents do along the way. His Word is the same today as it was when it was written. We can trust it more than we can anything else that we encounter.
Today we look at Romans 5 and see that there is an order to how God does things in our lives if we let Him.
- We are regarded as innocent because of our reliance on Christ for Salvation
- God’s grace has a divine influence upon our hearts
- God’s grace changes how we view the life we are living
- We rejoice with anticipation and pleasure of the glory and dignity of God
- When we are suffering in life we will rejoice, because we know that our suffering will bring about our patience and endurance (we are training)
- Then our very nature, because of Christ in us, will be tested and proven through our own experiences
- These tests will lead us to have a strong confidence in, trust and expect that God is our provider and protector.
- Regardless of what others say, we will never be ashamed of living in hope for God’s love has been poured into our hearts.
Even if you are already a Christian, even if you are not. It is never too late to dedicate or rededicate your life to Christ. He loves you deeply and wants full restoration in your lives.
- Go to church but your views on people and situations are still weighing you down
- Go to church but do not spend time in Gods word at home
- Go to church but do not pray
- Go to church but do not worship and praise
- Need to go back to basics, start afresh and feel the true restorative power of Christ in your daily lives. Let your deep personal relationship with Christ develop and you will definitely be amazed.
Develop a Close Relationship with Christ and You Will Find That.
- You are new creations, old things are wiped away
- God will have an effect on your development and behavior
- You will start to see the world differently through God’s eyes and heart
- You will feel joy and pleasure knowing that you are loved in God’s eyes
- When things go wrong in life, you will be able to be joyful and not weighed under the pressure because you know that God is with you and that you are simply learning new ways to deal with situations. This will bring about new outcomes. You will learn to deal with situations more positively as they arise
- As you are learning and developing to become more like Christ, then our confidence and trust in Him for everything will also increase
- It wont matter what others say about this hope that you have within you, God’s love will be so abundant in you that you will not be swayed by public opinion.
Now faith (belief) is the substance (support) of things hoped (expectation) for, the evidence (proof) of things not seen.
God wants us all to become more like the image of Christ. This does not come naturally, it comes with practice. So be encouraged. God loves you so much, more that you could ever possibly imagine. He desires to have a close and intimate relationship with you. You are His child.